Did You Know??
How-To guide The Killer Secret You Didn’t Know About Amazon, you can self publish your very own book in less time than you think! Keep reading to learn more about how you can write and publish your story and Kindle Direct Publishing can help.
This simple, step-by-step guide to publishing. Amazon’s KDP Jumpstart design, focus and creation is solely for self made authors like you. KDP Jumpstarts approach is like no other on or off-line. It is free, professional with all descriptive steps required to shoot from manuscript to your very own published book.
After reading this tutorial, you will be able to:
Market online fast Amazon KDP. Publishing. 5 minutes and your book appears on Kindle stores worldwide within 24-48 hours!
Make more money. Up to 70% royalty on sales to customers in the US, UK, Spain,Germany,Canada, India, France, Italy, Japan, Brazil, Mexico, Australia and more.
Enrollment, Earn and Access to: Kindle Unlimited and the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library.
You’re In control. Keep control of your rights and set your own prices. Make changes any time. Publish in digital and print. Self-publish your eBooks and paperbacks free with Kindle Direct Publishing, and reach millions of readers on Amazon.
These are the steps to create a KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing) account:
- Set up/Create Your Account (For U.S. Publishers)
- Enter author/publisher information
- Enter payment & banking information
- Complete the tax interview
- Go to kdp.amazon.com and enter the same login and password you use to shop on Amazon. No Amazon account? click “Sign up” and follow the instructions to create a KDP account.
- To enter your author/publisher information, click “Your Name’s Account” at the top of the page. Once on the My Account page, in the “Author/Publisher Information” section, enter your name, address, and phone number.
- Enter your payment/bank information in the “Getting Paid” section of the My Account page and enter your bank information. By providing this information Amazon KDP royalties when customers buy your book. Click save.
TIP: Amazon KDP issues all payments and tax forms under the same name. Enter your pen information when providing your books details.
Once you’ve completed and submitted all information, You will receive validation and lead to this following page. This page gives confirmation you have completed all steps to move on to creating and publishing your book!
You can now begin to create your book! Lets get started.. You’re now on your way to sharing your Magnum Opus with the world!You’re brought to this page to begin the set up of your e-book.
Your Next Steps..
- You can download or print the pdf instructions here. Keep your KDP Jumpstart companion guide instructions at hand as you set up your account on your computer.
- You now have access your Bookshelf. This is where your submitted books appear.
- Click on the “Your Name” Account” link at the top of the page.
A well-written book description is important for enticing readers. Think of your description like the text on the back cover of a paperback or the inside flap of a hardcover book. This is often the first impression readers have of your story’s content and your writing style. Before you craft your description, read the “‘Book Detail Page’ and Description” section of this article. Also, check out the tips for making sure your description engages your readers in this article.
This concludes the tutorial and you are now all set for Bookshelf! happy publishing!